New York, New York Travel Agent
Luxury Travel Agent Biography
Travel is my passion, and I enjoy making clients' dreams come true almost as much as I love exploring the world myself. As a CLIA certified Luxury Cruise Consultant, I've cruised on and toured enough ships to assemble a small fleet and personally experienced almost every luxury cruise brand. I've been planning vacations since the turn of the century, always seeking out the best hotels and most fabulous resorts. I also pride myself on ferreting out the most authentic, quirky, out of the way places, so I can tailor itineraries to suit each client’s desires.
I call myself the Cruise Curator because I help clients navigate the multitude of decisions required to plan the perfect cruise vacation. Getting to know my clients well and understanding their preferences and travel style is essential; but intuiting the purpose of each trip and desired experience is also key. With this knowledge, I can present a small selection of appealing options from the vast array of cruise lines, ships and itineraries on offer.
Selecting the right cruise is just the beginning. Let me help guide you in:
- Choosing the stateroom category and location
- Organizing logistics and transportation to/from the ship
- Planning where to stay before/after the cruise and booking special hotels offering exclusive amenities and VIP welcome
- Discussing the destinations and sightseeing options including arranging Private Guides and customized excursions
- Enhancing the trip with on-board reservations for dining, spa, entertainment
- Monitoring all travel components (flights for schedule changes, cruise for fare reductions, destinations for updates)
- Completing Embarkation Forms and preparing documentation
- Reviewing all trip details before departure and answering all questions
- Providing personal support during the trip (and backup with 24-hour Hotline), and Travel Insurance advice for any emergencies
Planning the perfect trip is an art, and I love creating vacation experiences that clients will remember forever.
"For the last 15 years, when I need to travel for lectures, for tourism, for family, or to book guests to Ithaca College or to the Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival, I only have to type one name into my email to have all my anxieties and pressures recede: STEPHANIE SERINO. She’s gotten our family to China, Singapore, Turkey, Mexico, The Netherlands, France, Canada, Scotland, England, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Ireland and other places I can’t recall since the travel was so effortless with no headaches of searching for the best price on endless internet sites. And she has bailed us out with calming advice and rebookings when flights were canceled or delayed. Whenever anyone asks us what’s the best way to book flights or travel, we tell them, grow up, don’t waste ten hours of your time on the internet scouring for a good deal. Get yourself the best travel agent on the planet. One email and you are DONE. CALL STEPHANIE."