New York, New York Travel Agent
My Favorite Trips
During my junior year abroad in college I spent a semester and summer in Europe where I caught the travel bug. A year later after graduation I started in the industry and the rest is history.
People often ask me about my favorite trips, here they are:
- Galapagos – went with National Geographic, the experience with the naturalist was life changing
- Morocco – its own world
- Africa many times, A MUST
- Istanbul and the Black Sea, east meets west, amazing
- Central America – the Panama Canal is a true wonder
- Europe (I need several pages)
- Caribbean – sometimes a beach to relax is needed and I have visited most of the islands over the years!
- AND many more...
What’s left on your bucket list? Could it be Antarctica or Bhutan or The Amazon? Let me help you get started on that list.