New York, New York Travel Agent
Trip Designer for the Discerning Traveler
The world is opening again! Now more so than ever, its critical to have a trusted advisor with global expertise to design unprecedented travel experiences while navigating constantly changing country entry requirements. It's not simple. Let's start a conversation!
In the past year, I have traveled to Mexico, Egypt, Greece, Italy and France. Jumping into 2022, I've already visited Costa Rica's newest Wellness Experience! We could all use a little reboot!
Why you need to work with me!
- After a successful career with American Express Travel Services, I launched Far and Away Luxury Destinations in 2005 a boutique agency that designs curated travel experiences for clients that love to travel well. My affiliation with Global Travel Collection allows my team access to the very best partners and services around the globe. Providing an elevated travel experience each time you book with us!
- My specialties are Luxury Honeymoons, Safaris, Destination Weddings, Muli-Generational and Wellness travel. All itineraries are paired with the best private guides and drivers with luxury accommodations in 4-5 star resorts, camps and lodges, customized to meet my client's preferences.
- I have crafted itineraries to include volunteering at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand, wine immersion in Chile, touring Parmigiano-Reggiano production in Italy and sailing a private chartered yacht through the Greek Ionian islands. Just a few examples of memories my clients will keep for a lifetime!
- I have coordinated destination celebrations in St. Barths, Anguilla and Paris, planned multi-generational "trips of a lifetime" in Africa on Safari and India. Designed amazing Honeymoons in Thailand, South America, Tahiti and beyond.
- The biggest reason of all, I have first hand experience travelling pre and during the Covid Pandemic. Actually visiting countries and resorts, understanding the beauty and idiosyncrasies of each locations!
Where I invest my time to help you!
- Tahiti visiting various islands and luxury resorts
- Hawaii having also lived there, I returned for my 9th trip visiting Four Seasons on Lanai and toured several luxury resorts on the Big Island.
- Italy returned for my 10th visit touring Amalfi coastline, Sicily and Pantelleria meeting with partners and visiting new hotels
- Egypt visiting all the famous Pyramids, Temples and luxury resorts on the Red Sea
- Kenya touring several lodges and camps new to our portfolio including Giraffe Manor
- Dubai touring the modern city, coast line and charming old town with many family friendly activities
- South Africa, exploring Cape Town's vibrant city hotels and outlying wine region. Visit to various lodges around Krugar National Park.
- Zambia lodges and Heli thru Vic Falls experiences
- Greece multiple trips back scouting the newest resort openings and unique island experiences
- Chile and Argentina scouting out new luxury experiences and destination immersion with local partners.
- Thailand returned to Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai in search of the best Eli experiences, new hotels and philanthropic travel
- India visiting Agra, Jaipur, Udiapur, Delhi and experiencing all the Golden Triangle highlights while visiting new hotels
- France annual meeting with 100+ luxury partners from around the globe with additional time to explore and immerse into various regions
- Spain multiple trips scouting foodie experiences in Barcelona and island of Mallorca wellness resorts.
- SW Germany visiting the most romantic and family-friendly towns in The Black Forest, Baden Baden and Heidelberg with Michelin Star dining.
- Visited nearly all the Caribbean Islands and top Mexico destinations
- Skied the best mountains in the US and Canada
- Wellness Travel Specialist focusing on complete body, mind, spirit holidays
- Tahiti Tiara Specialist curating the perfect French Polynesian escape
- Hawaii Specialist lived and traveled extensively throughout each island
- Luxury Specialist with decades of resort and destination expertise
Never thought I would call NJ home!
I have lived in NY, CT and Hawaii. Home is now in the lovely horse country of Far Hills with my daughters and husband of 24 years, our mini labradoodle and wire haired pointing griffon, lion head rabbit and 16 designer chickens.
Ready to make all your travel dreams a reality, let's start planning!
Recent clients testimonials
Honeymoon follow - up Amazing, amazing, amazing! You are the best Linda. Everything was perfect and we cannot thank you enough. We couldn’t stop talking about how well we were treated and what a miracle worker you are. We got upgraded to a big suite and just had the time of our lives. Only issue was that we weren’t there longer! Thank you so much for all of your help. We could not have done it without you. We will have to be in touch for our one-year anniversary trip, haha! We will be in touch and honestly thank you again. We really can’t tell you how much we appreciate it. Charley
Dear Linda,Our trip to Hawaii for our honeymoon was so incredible thanks to you!! Every day was better than the next. Best, Lauren and Hunter
The Best of Everything
Hawaii was a perfect choice !
Expertly handled our varied group
Also.. Ireland, Costa Rica, Spain
I've sent friends to her, also happ
Goes Above & Beyond
However, I quickly learned that she is far better than anyone else I've ever worked with. Why? Because she really "listens" to what it is you are looking for, and she does her homework and always comes up with creative ideas.
When we book with her, we know that she will choose interesting boutique hotels in great locations, all transfers will be private and go smoothly, and if there are any "extra" amenities or "deals" floating around, she will find them.
She has helped us with both small and large trips in Europe, Asia, and the Carribbean. Her service is always exceptional & reliable -- whether helping us with a small item or arranging an entire trip. Even though we've never met her personally, she has become a "friend", and we always feel well taken care of by her.