New York, New York Travel Agent
Trip Designer for the Discerning Traveler
I have had the opportunity to visit over 50 countries around the globe and I have successfully designed and fulfilled over 4200 travel experiences that have taken my clients to every part of the world.
After a successful career with American Express Travel Services for 15 years, I launched Far and Away Luxury Destinations in 2005. My focus is on designing a personally curated travel experience for couples and families.
From crafting itineraries to include volunteering at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand, wine immersion in Chile, touring Parmigiano-Reggiano production in Italy or simply sailing a private chartered yacht through the Greek Ionian islands. These are just a few examples of how I have created memories to last a lifetime!
I have coordinated destination celebrations in St Barths, Anguilla and Paris, planned multi-generational "trips of a lifetime" in Africa and India, and designed amazing Honeymoons in Thailand, South America.Tahiti and beyond.
In my quest to find the most desirable experiences for my clients, I recently visited:
- SW Germany visiting the most romantic and family-friendly towns in The Black Forest, Baden Baden and Heidelberg with Michelin Star dining.
- Tahiti for 11 nights visiting various islands and luxury resorts while on board a luxury yacht.
- Hawaii returned for my 9th trip back, visiting the newly reopened Four Seasons on Lanai and toured several luxury resorts on the Big Island.
- Chile and Argentina scouting out new luxury experiences with local partners.
- Thailand returned to Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai in search of the best Eli experiences, new hotels and philanthropic travel
- Italy returned for my 10th visit touring through Sicily and Pantelleria meeting with partners and visiting new hotels
- France meeting with 100+ luxury partners from around the globe.
- Kenya, touring several lodges and camps new to our portfolio including Giraffe Manor
- India visiting Agra, Jaipur, Udiapur, Delhi and experiencing all the Golden Triangle highlights while visiting new hotels
- Dubai stunning modern city, coast line and charming old town with many family friendly activities
- South Africa, visiting Cape Town vibrant city hotels and outlying wine region. Visit to various lodges around Krugar National Park.
- Zambia lodges and Vic Falls experiences
I invest a significant amount of time visiting destinations around the globe to ensure the very best experiences are curated for my clients.
I am a Certified:
- Wellness Travel Specialist focusing on complete body, mind, spirit holidays
- Tahiti Tiara Specialist curating the perfect French Polynesian escape
- Hawaii Specialist lived and traveled extensively throughout each island
- Luxury Specialist with decades of resort and destination expertise
I have lived in NY, CT and Hawaii. Home is now in the lovely horse country of Far Hills, NJ with my daughters and husband of 20 years, our 2 dogs, 1 rabbit, and 3 goldfish.
Please note I do charge a planning fee for my services. If you would like to experience travel in whole new way with perfectly sourced flights, accommodations, ground services and activities to fit your style please contact me to schedule an appointment.
Look forward to assisting you!
Recent clients testimonials
Honeymoon follow - up Amazing, amazing, amazing! You are the best Linda. Everything was perfect and we cannot thank you enough. We couldn’t stop talking about how well we were treated and what a miracle worker you are. We got upgraded to a big suite and just had the time of our lives. Only issue was that we weren’t there longer! Thank you so much for all of your help. We could not have done it without you. We will have to be in touch for our one-year anniversary trip, haha! We will be in touch and honestly thank you again. We really can’t tell you how much we appreciate it. Charley
Dear Linda,Our trip to Hawaii for our honeymoon was so incredible thanks to you!! Every day was better than the next. Best, Lauren and Hunter
The Best of Everything
Goes Above & Beyond
However, I quickly learned that she is far better than anyone else I've ever worked with. Why? Because she really "listens" to what it is you are looking for, and she does her homework and always comes up with creative ideas.
When we book with her, we know that she will choose interesting boutique hotels in great locations, all transfers will be private and go smoothly, and if there are any "extra" amenities or "deals" floating around, she will find them.
She has helped us with both small and large trips in Europe, Asia, and the Carribbean. Her service is always exceptional & reliable -- whether helping us with a small item or arranging an entire trip. Even though we've never met her personally, she has become a "friend", and we always feel well taken care of by her.
Best expert in the business!!
Expertly handled our varied group
Also.. Ireland, Costa Rica, Spain
I've sent friends to her, also happ